To walk and pray for:
- The health and well being of the people of the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe
- The restoration of the land and its creatures.
- A path to deeper faith.
The walk will be 40 miles, visiting churches along the Moreau River, from Blackfoot to On the Tree.
- From walking the land and in companionship with all whom we meet, to begin to learn the way of the Lakota
- To experience and hear the way Lakota spirituality has been held and honored by Lakota Christians
- To learn about ourselves and our fellow Episcopalians on the Cheyenne River Reservation.